Organic materials including plastics, textiles, coating etc. are obviously easy to burn, flame retardants are used to improve this situation.
- Absorb the burning heat to cool down the temperature and prevent polymer further decomposing.
- Generate incombustible gas or foaming or liquid to cover the polymer surface to choke the burning.
- Eliminate the radical.
- Emit inert gas to dilute condensation of oxygen in burning area.
- Additive flame retardants
- Reactive flame retardants
Phosphazene is new-industrial-developed flame retardant by us and mainly used in PC, ABS and Expoxy resin.
|Product name||CAS number||Technical Data Sheet|